FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Exchange and Return Policy: 30 Days from Delivery of Product
It is our goal at Funky Hippo Apparel to ensure every customer is happy and
feeling funky once they receive their item(s), however, if a mistake does take
place, we will correct it.
- If you were sent the incorrect item or the incorrect size, please e-mail us at email@example.com so that we can correct your order and get the correct item/size to you (once we receive the incorrect item back).
- For those that no longer want to be funky once an item arrives, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process.
Exchange and Return Conditions
- Items must be in new condition (Unworn in Original Packaging)
- Washed Items will not be accepted
- Must not smell of Smoke, Perfume/Cologne, or Deodorant
- Customer is responsible for shipping the return/exchange back
- Once your item has been received, inspected, and processed, your total amount will be refunded back to your original payment method. This can take 5-7 business days depending on your financial institution.
Limited Edition Exchange and Return Policy
Items marked “Limited Edition” are a final sale and are not available for an
exchange, return or refund, unless the incorrect size from what was ordered was sent to you. Size Chart/Measurements are available for these items, as is the fabric and material.
Short Sleeve Button Ups
Cold wash Cycle and Hang to Dry. If you wish to remove any wrinkles, we
recommend you use a hand steamer on the lowest setting.
T-Shirts and Hoodies
If you wish to keep the colors vibrant and any possible shrinking to a minimum,
we recommend washing inside out on the cold cycle and hanging to dry. For any wrinkles we recommend a hand steamer on the lowest setting.
Why do we offer Pre-Orders? There are various reasons behind this business
model. It allows us to guarantee everyone has a chance to own the item without
it selling out completely or a certain size vanishing in minutes. It also allows us to reduce costs and in return we can pass that savings onto who matters most, you the CUSTOMER.
Those items will have an estimated shipping date and we tend to overshoot the
estimated date, meaning we may state for example “6 weeks” and you may
receive it well before that timeline. These estimated dates allow us flexibility in
case of any worldly disruptions, such as weather events, shipping disruptions etc.
Our goal is to always get the items to you as soon as possible and make you sure you follow us on all social media platforms as updates will be posted there.
If a Pre-Order item and a in stock item are purchased together, they will typically
all ship when the Pre-Order Item arrives. However, email us at
email@example.com to see if we can make an exception